1.Can you think of any animals with tails ?
2.Can you think of any animals with claws ?
3.Can you think of any animals with wings ?
4.Can you think of any animals with scales ?
5.Can you think of any animals with paws ?
6.Can you think of any animals with horns ?
7.Can you think of any animals with shells ?
8.Can you think of any animals with tusks ?
Fill in the blanks
1.Cabbage is a food that give us ……
2. A baby need ……….. to growing up.
3. A grasshopper is animal that eat …….
4. Bear and hen are similar because they eats
………….. and ………………
5. A ………….. does not look like a frog.
6. Baby duck is call ………………
7.Plant need right amount of ………… to grow
8. The papaya fruit has ……… seeds.
9. The alarm clock needs ……….. to work
2. A horse, a fish and an ant all have ...
3.Which of these has the most legs?
4. Why is it not a good idea to eat a lot of sugary snacks?
They fill you up so you don't get hungry for healthy meals
They don't contain enough sugar
They contain too many vitamins
5. Which is not a good form of exercise?
6.What is the correct order for the life cycle of a human?
Baby - adolescent - child - adult
Baby - child - adolescent - adult
Baby - child - adult - adolescent
7. Which of these things can newborn babies do without help?
Move across the room
8. Where would you expect to find a woodlouse?
In a hot, sunny place
In a dark, damp place
In a dark, dry place
9. How does a fish move itself through water?
It waves its fins up and down
It kicks its legs
It wiggles its body from side to side
10. What would happen if plants and animals didn't reproduce?
Plants would take over the world
All life on Earth would eventually die out
All living things would just get older and older
Name the msgnet below and label "N" for the north pole and "S" for the south pole.
Group the plant below into the correct groups:
Group the animals below into the correct groups:
Eating plants and meat
Answel all questions :
1.Living things need ______________to grow.
A.Water B. Food C.Shelter D.Food and water
2.Which material cannot dissolve in water?
A.milk powder B.sand C.sugar D. salt
3.Ruler and measuring tape are _____ tools to measure the length or height of
A.expensive B.non-standard C.standard D. Cheap
4.Which of the following will change as a person grows?
A.the number of fingers B.size of body
C.the number of toes D. nothing change
5.The caterpillar died because there is no ……………………… in the glass jar.
A. air B. food C.sunlight D.water
6.Tigers can run and kangaroos can jump. This shows that animals can _________bythemselves.
A.grow B.move C.breathe D. eat
7.Which fruit has one seeds?
A.Durian B.Papaya C.Rambutan D.Watermelon
8.Stone and green beans __________________ in water.
A.dissapear B. dissolve C.cannot dissolve D.sink